Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update, and yarn on the way!

So I had that big sale then I sat here not prepping more LOL. I've got some raspberry and deep purple yarn dyeing today, not sure if I'll spin them solid, or together, or both, but be on the look out in the next few days for these to pop up in my shop.

One reason I've been neglecting my knitting blog and yarn and all that is because, well, I've been cheating....really! I've been collecting and reselling toys. I'm so bad! No, really, it's been REALLY fun, and I've run into some very cool vintage toys which I'm going to start listing in my Etsy shop. I'm thinking about renaming myself, how's "Soulful Hues Knits and Bits"? Nah, that's bad. I want it to reflect knitting/yarn/vintage toys and other vintage things. Or just knitting/yarn/vintage things, as I'll be finding cool vintage things other then toys to list I'm SURE.

I'd love to hear all your ideas as I'm so NOT creative when it comes to naming things.

So be on the look out for fresh yarn and cool vintage toys in my etsy shop SOON!

No comments:

 
Site Meter