Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting the new store stocked AND A SALE!




Alright folks, it's Sale time at A Hook & Two Needles

We are celebrating me getting a new spinning wheel and me finally getting some things listed. It's rather tough having three shops to manage, but I'm sure once I get things leveled out, it'll all run smoothly and I'll fall into a nice 4 day work week routine (like my Mr. ).

Ok, so sale details...I'll take an cool 30% off your entire order (less shipping of course) at A Hook & Two Needles



Please just convo me via etsy or email at shellee@endlesstoys.net prior to your purchase telling me which item(s) you'd like to purchase and I'll revise the listing promptly so you can follow through with your check out. If you're new to Etsy and have any questions, just let me know and I can help guide you through the check out process.

I think this is a great opportunity to get a great deal on my new line of yarn to test out so you can see how wonderful it is, or to get a head start on holiday shopping for lucious, handmade gifts

So, get shopping and remember, just email me at shellee@endlesstoys.net or convo me via Etsy!

A Hook & Two Needles

No comments:

 
Site Meter