Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girl's Knitted Dress

This to me AGES to complete. Not because it's hard, just because I was busy doing other things like shopping for old stuff or playing with toys LOL. So here it is:



I used this pattern that I created awhile ago, and I just increased the stitches about mid chest. I think I increased every one to two stitches but it's been so long that I just totally forget.





So there you have it. A cute little knit dress for virtually all seasons. It's going to look great with tights and a long sleeve undershirt.

2 comments:

mizoal said...

WOW! I love it!

lg
anke

Olga said...

That is gorgeous! I just finished knitting your seamless kid sweater, I am making a second now and am thinking about making another one as a dress. I love your patterns! Thank you for sharing them!!

 
Site Meter